In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, dated 27 April 2016, of the European Parliament and the Council, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General data protection regulation), you are informed of the following:
- The personal data collected on the form, will be included in an automated file owned by the ONCE Foundation for Solidarity with Blind People in Latin America (FOAL), which has its address for these purposes on the street Calle José Ortega y Gasset No 18 28006 Madrid.
- The processing of your data by FOAL is necessary for the completion of your request and, consequently, the data collected will be processed in order to develop, fulfil, maintain and control the relationship that is created between FOAL and yourself. If you do not give us you consent to process your data, or it is revoked, the request cannot be processed, and it will be impossible to manage, develop and comply with the obligations arising from it.
- FOAL has appointed a Delegate for Data Protection. Your rights can be exercised as indicated below in this document.
- The legal basis of data processing is the implementation, maintenance and control of the relationship arising from your request and compliance with the consequent legal obligations.
- The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship and that necessary for the fulfilment of the legal obligations resulting from this compliance.
- You can, at any time, revoke the consent given, as well as exercise your rights of access to the data and, where appropriate, the rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition to the processing thereof, and the right to portability of data, by written request to FOAL, addressed to the postal address of C/ José Ortega y Gasset No 18. 28006 Madrid, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right, if you so wish, to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency).